- Writing a poem for your new date may seem romantic until you rhyme trains with braaaainz. Just sends the wrong message.
- It's giving the little things that add up to romance. Like your gall bladder. Save that for an extra special occasion.
- While ear nibbling may be romantic, a detached lobe can be disconcerting. Spackle first. #goforthetoes
- Nothing says romance like a night full of delicious goo-filled treats. Stock up on eyeballs before your date comes over.
- Playing "Pull my finger" is a great way for the Undead to pop the question. Of course, she gets to keep the finger.
- Blind dates don't always start out that way. #eyeballsmaketastyappetizers
Yeah, I know. Genius. It's a shock I'm still married.
The book didn't sell but its website and facebook page live on, it's the idea that just.won't.die. Pop over and grab a valentine for your sweetie. Nothin' says lovin' like eyeball goo.