Giving Up the Ghost has gotten up and went


I just sent the manuscript for Giving Up the Ghost: Spooky Tales of Haunted Objects to my editor at Llewellyn. It's been a crazy long six months writing and researching the book and I now have a twitch to match the other twitch. People can't tell if I'm winking at them or overly enthusiastically blinking. 

While I wait for notes from Amy, I've already started some new ideas for the next project (or two). I really enjoyed writing the Girls' Ghost Hunting Guide and thought I'd get back to kidlit -- but knowing me, it'll have some weird bent to it and kids will have to bribe their parents into buying it. Meh. It's character-building. What are you working on now?

2 comments:

  1. You'll be on pins and needles waiting for it to come back.

    At the moment, I'm doing final read throughs for my MS. It's going slow, and hasn't been helped by things going on in the last few weeks. A death in the family, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear of your loss, William.

      The notes have been returned by my editor so I'm off to weed the weak and scour my notes for a few more celebrity stories. I think I have just the ticket: haunted yachts.

      Delete