:Insert clever title here:

Hello, Internet!

I apologize for the radio silence on the blog for the past month. October is always a busy month for ghost writers and I was up to my eyeballs in conferences, book signings, and radio interviews, so to bring you up to date I'll hit the highlights:


Getting our banquet on with
Saritza Hernandez
Florida Writers Association Conference
As my poor family shivered in the first clutch of fall in Virginia, I basked in the fluorescent lights of the Lake Mary Marriott in Orlando. Teaching workshops on time management, and how my agent and I work together, it was a busy fun-filled weekend that just happened to have tiaras and banquets. I met some lovely people, was approached for some new opportunities, and was only a tiny bit disappointed not to see an alligator. 

I had a great time at the conference and look forward to returning in the future. In sunny Florida? Please visit their website to learn more about their work and how it can help you to be a better writer.

Interested in the time management course for writers and other crazy busy people? Let me know in the comments and I'll work on a free ebook!


Radio
I loved chatting with Gulf Coast Mornings, Humor Outcastsand Masterful Choices about ghosts! We covered Annabelle and the real story behind the movie, haunted hotels, more dolls (popular topic), and the state of ghost hunting in general -- plus a little goofiness on Humor Outcasts.  ;)

Book signings
Two great book signings/author chat squeezed in at the end of the month at One More Page Books in Arlington, Virginia, and at Books-a-Million in Winchester, Virginia. Thank you to everyone that stopped by, I loved hearing your ghost stories!


Books-a-Million in Winchester, Virginia
My daughter in the broken doll face, with friends
at Books-a-Million in Winchester, Virginia


So what's next? I decided to shelve my NaNo project for this year (no, I did *not* quit, you sassy thing) and work on a few new projects that have fallen into my lap. Stay tuned!

Keep up to date at my author Facebook page! Last month featured haunted doll contests and giveaways of the Zombie Tarot from Quirk Books -- I wonder what I'll cook up next?






2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've been quite busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Par for the course, my friend. Write, write, write, OCTOBER, write, write, write.

      Delete