Here's the scoop:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now, for my choice in Coke Zero blowing goodness:
- Amy Mullis of Mind Over Mullis. Stretchy pants never looked so... stretchy. In a good way. Stop looking at me like that.
- Harley May because there is no "censor" button on the woman. And she keeps threatening to send me photos of her in her Tennis Whites. What the hell are Tennis Whites? It can't be a good thing. This should keep her quiet for five minutes.
- Janna Qualman from Something She Wrote because we all love her so. And she looks like she could make a damn good sandwich.
- Beth Bartlett from Wisecrack Zodiac. I'm seriously kicking myself for not thinking of this blog first. Beth, need a co-author? *CALL ME* What? Too desperate? *call me, call me, call me...* Better?
- Jason Tudor because he the gets it. No. Not that "gets it." Talented, funny and a gentleman, he's an excellent fellow and he brightens my facebook every darn day.
Now for Adam's evil insistence on 10 barely fascinating things about me that would only interest my psychotherapist and the police in a tiny, unnamed country I visited about 15 years ago:
- I refuse to tell my Scotland story because Jason will tease me forever. Let's just say it involved an Englishman, a stone fence and a bicycle. Oh, and the po-po.
- I have degrees in history and archaeology which makes me ideally suitable for writing about dead things
- I gave up writing for nearly fifteen years to concentrate on things like breastfeeding five children and playing hide and seek with my uterus
- My husband and my brother have the same first name. Yeah. That was a weird honeymoon.
- I've been ghost hunting for over twenty years and my kids are afraid of them. Have I taught them nothing?
- At the tender age of fifteen, I assisted a ewe in giving birth to a breech by sticking my hand up her rump and pulling the lamb out
- I hate rats and tiny furry things that aren't bunnies
- I can recite Disney's Robin Hood from memory
- I prefer the shape of a crescent moon over all other symbols
- At 21, my goal in life was to become National Geographic's cover girl after finding sunken cities in the Mediterranean Sea as a marine archaeologist
Well that was mildly interesting. I need to get out more.