Writer's work space - getting your geek on


My brilliant friend, Adam Slade of Editing Hat, has posted a photo of his lovely workspace (complete with numbers because he's an overachiever). I had posted a photo of mine a few months ago on facebook but neglected to do so here because I'm a boob. So here ya go ^^^

Now for the exciting news, I bought a 10' chalkboard last weekend to dominate my office wall! YAY ME! I've completely geeked out at the thought of plotting my pea-pickin' heart out on this. NaNo, you will be mine. Oh yes. All mine.

Photos of scribbled on chalkboard by the kids coming soon. ;)

I'd love to see a link to your writing space, share it in the comments section and say hi to Adam for me when you pop over there!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!

    Very neat looking, Stacey. Methinks you gave it a clean before the photo was taken... :D

    Nice view too!

    Also, we (meaning I) want chalkboard pics when it's up!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I didn't (otherwise you wouldn't have seen the cup and CD). It's a small desk so I use space sparingly. The view is nice! I watch the foxes and deer from my window, very handy way to procrastinate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foxes and deer?

    Ok, NOW I'm jealous. :D

    All we get here is the odd squirrel.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I wasn't following you before... I am now.

    Your workspace is so pretty! I took a picture of mine so I'll post it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking out your window and admiring that thick forest. So many writing ideas would flood my head just from that view!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or the view would just distract me and I'd daydream and not get any writing done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10', wow! I saw the picture but didn't realize it was so incredibly huge.

    And I love your view!

    ReplyDelete