Blackbird is FINALLY finished!

After much too long, I've finished my novella, BLACKBIRD. Yes, I can hear the thunderous applause. It's almost embarrassing how long it's taken to wrap that bad boy up but I liken it to good aged cheese - tasty but slightly smelly. No. Wait.

I've foisted it upon unsuspecting friends for a quick read, then it's off to edit the snot out of it before I foist it on unsuspecting publishers. Traditional publishers? E-pub? Magazine?

I'm making a couple of changes. For one, I need a title. BLACKBIRD was just a holder (and the name of my favorite Beatles song). Any suggestions for a modern ghost story with a hot romance brewing?

2 comments:

  1. HI Stacy,

    Congrats on finishing your novella! Way to go. I just wanted to thank you for putting links to my blogs up there. It feels good to know that you appreciate my work. Please come visit soon! Thanks again.

    Heiddi

    ReplyDelete