Winterhaven

It's finally spring! I know it's most likely bloomed for y'all a month ago but here on Tippy Top, it's still filling in. The bugs haven't woken all the way up yet so I'm able to go outside without being attacked in the Virginia wilderness.

While sequestered for my usual five months of darkness and ice, I began writing a script that started out Jane Austenesque and ended with ghosts. Go figure. Today, I'm submitting it to the Virginia Screenwriting Competition and working on my logline (a descriptive breakdown of the plot for the industry).

When faced with false friends, liars, and true love, can Cat tell the difference or is she too wrapped up in her own world of horror movies and teenage drama at a haunted boarding school to see the truth before it’s too late?

Yes, I did want to start it "IN A WORLD GONE MAD..." but stopped myself. I'll save that for the movie poster. Wish me luck!

Now onto the next project. I can't tell too many secrets but it has a little something to do with this:

I'm such a tease.

2 comments:

  1. Well now as we all know... clowns are evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a doubt, but this project is less evil and more enlightening. Okay, there may be a little evil involved. I can't help myself.

      Delete