I've been tagged again by a well-meaning albeit misguided friend from Absolute Write. But in the spirit of freelancing I'll dive in and make up something half-believable...
Here's how it works so pay attention in case you're IT next! =)
Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share five facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (Although random and weird are often synonyms in my case.) Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I once dated a Kung Fu master while in college. At least until he pinched my boob and called me Cupcake. He still walks with a limp.
2. While in Scotland, I was picked up by the police for poaching while snuggling with a boy behind a stone wall. Wha? He was over the limit... ;)
3. I started doing graphics for a living from a dare to draw a haunted house. People bought it in droves and my wee business was off to a scary start.
4. I like to hang out in old graveyards because the artwork on the stones is lovely.
5. The first ghost I'd ever seen was my dog Jake. He had passed two weeks earlier and hung around for about a month before he moved on.
Nooooow then. Who gets the lucky tagging??
Jen at Balance; Annalisa from Tottering Terrapins; Meg from Faux Finn; Chris at Chris's Corner and Julie because she needs more work... at Not Enough Coffee.