da Vinci riding the space shuttle and other things I did on a rainy Sunday

A friend flew in to DC last weekend and I got the chance to do something I very rarely do: go to an art museum. I'll explain. Five kids and a husband whose very existence depends on free parking on the National Mall leaves my nerves a bit frayed every time we go downtown so when I had the chance to spend time with my beloved paintings and sculptures at the National Gallery of Art with someone who didn't get us thrown out (it's happened more than once) because of sticky fingers pointing a little too closely at the Monets, I was all for it.



1 comment:

  1. I could spend days wandering the Smithsonian and connected museums in DC. I'll have to do that sometime. I love going into museums and galleries.

    ReplyDelete