The Ottoman Empire

I've decided to take my relationship with publishing to the next level. I have joined Red Sofa Literary as an apprentice agent/ottoman which means that for the next few months, I'll be butt-deep in learning the ropes while I mentor for Pitch Wars. When have you ever known me to do things the easy way? I will be posting what categories I'll be representing soon.

I'll still be writing weird and slightly disturbing books--you can take the girl out of the dungeon but you can't take the dungeon out of the girl--so keep your fingers crossed for the two projects I have rolling around the back alleys of publishing now. I will, however, be shelving Freckled Spectacles Editing so my attention will be on my clients and the odd child that runs through my office periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment