The good, the bad, and the ugly: First dates

Dating can suck rocks. When Monster Supplies asked me via the Zombie Dating Guide on Twitter if I had any terrible Valentine's Day stories, I had flashbacks to college and the special hell many of us went through. Come to think of it, that's probably why I wrote ZDG in the first place. 


Worst date #1: The boy brought his best friend then asked me to pay for dinner (for three) and a movie (for three). I snuck out the door during dinner and walked home. 

Worst date #2: I was dating a karate champion whose first language was not English. He showed me some of his moves, pinched my boob, then winked when I threw him out of the house. I don't think he understood the term "Imma punch you in the nunchucks if you do that again."

What's your worst dating story? 

1 comment:

  1. I've had mediocre dates... but not like that.

    I'm not sure which of those two are worse!

    ReplyDelete