When author photos (mine) go goofy

I woke up to a wee surprise this morning, photos from a shoot in 2010 taken by my friend, LaMishia Allen, were tagged on my Facebook profile. She's a genius but not even she could make me look less goofy so to all those authors out there trying to keep your chin up, eyes bright & suck in that gut -- we're all doomed.

I'm seriously not sure what I was going for in this picture. Bond villainess?
Kissing my grandmother? Golf clap?


Why yes, I'll be happy to take your mortgage application.


The best part of the day was hanging out with my daughter (#2 for those playing the home game). I can't wait to post this one on her Facebook page. heheheheh


In other news, reviews are staggering in for the Zombie Tarot (releases June 5th) and I couldn't be happier!  Thank you to everyone that took a peek!

A couple of reviews:

A Tarot Deck for the Zombie Apocalypse: Esoteric Insight for Surviving the Undead Uprising

On Zombie Tarot Cards

Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom: The Zombie Tarot

 



4 comments:

  1. I like your photos! Goofy can translate into approachable (in some instances).

    I once got so tired of my publisher sending me back to have my photos redone (I'm not very photogenic!), I went to a photo booth and had pics taken with the funny nose/glasses/mustache....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea! Adds an air of mystery. O.o

      Delete
  2. I'm usually the one with the camera, so I rarely turn up in photos....

    The best picture I can recall of myself (and I wish I had a copy!) was taken by a classmate during a field trip into Toronto in high school. We went through this old cemetery, and he snapped a shot of me at a grave. Back then I had long hair, and I wore it pulled back into a ponytail. All black, leather jacket, completely brooding. Fabulous shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the photo shoot before this one, we were in a cemetery because I love the stones. All black, all brooding. I looked like a ghoul. I should have tried a ponytail.

      Delete